Are you a running enthusiast? Training for a marathon, half marathon, 10k, 5k or just looking to get into running? Do you want to learn how to run more efficiently and how to build a running program? If so then this workshop is perfect for you!!! We are excited to be offering another Running Mechanics Clinic with Kintec as our sponsor on Sunday January 7th from 10am – 11:30am.
Registration closes Friday January 5th 2018. Register below to save your spot!
What is a Running Mechanics Clinic?
In this interactive workshop we will work on improving your running stride through, a 30 minute presentation and a 1 hour hands on workshop.
Our presentation will focus on:
- Proper running form
- Common mistakes
- Common injuries and how to prevent them
- How to build a running program
- and more!
Our hands on work shop will focus on:
- Warmup exercises that should be done
- Executing proper running drills
- Strength exercises that can help reduce injury
- and more!
When is it and how much does it cost?
The Clinic will be on Sunday January 7th at from 10:00-11:30am. The cost for the clinic will be $20+GST.
What is included in the registration?
- 1.5hrs clinic
- 1/5 chance to win a Prize from Kintec and the Fitness Foundation. ($160 coupon for Kintec, 3 Semi-Private Sessions at the Fitness Foundation, Fitness Foundation Swag)
- Handouts on how to build a running program/ presentation slides