Are you looking for a fun way to get outside and meet new people this summer? Look no further! The Fitness Foundation will be hosting a Thursday Night Beach Volleyball league at the Langley Events Centre (200th & 88th). All profits will be donated to Kid Sport Langley to help youth athletes participate in organized sport.
[hc-hmw snippet=”Beach-Team-Registration”] OR [hc-hmw snippet=”Beach-Volleyball-Individual-Registration”]
What does the league look like?
- The league will run Thursday nights 730-9:30
- It is a CO-ED league
- There will be 4 people on the court at a time (must have at least 1 Female/Male on the sand at a time)
- Teams of 5
- There will round robin league play for the majority of the season, playoffs for the last 2 weeks
- There will be a separate recreational and competitive pools
- Maximum of 10 teams to ensure there is no waiting around
How Much Does it cost?
The cost per team is $400.00. (80 per person) That is only $6.15 a night!
What do you get with registration
- 13 weeks of league play
- Team Tank Top
- Prizes for the top 2 teams
- Bragging rights
To register as an Individual Please Register Below:
To register as a team please Register Below and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with participants names and emails: