The Fitness Foundation is a unique training studio. Its goal is to develop a community of members who are looking to have fun, improve their health, strive towards goals and give back to our community in Langley, BC. In our first year of operation, together we have raised over $1000.00 to help support families struggling to make ends meet in our neighborhood. The Fitness Foundation is continuously looking for ways to give back to our community. If you are looking to get involved check out our community events calendar filled with group, hikes, runs, paddles, social events and much more. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on how you can get involved
Charity Volleyball League
Are you looking for a fun way to get outside and meet new people this summer? Look no further! The Fitness Foundation will be hosting a Thursday Night Beach Volleyball league at a location TBD. All profits will be donated to help youth athletes participate in organized sport.
What does the league look like?
- The league will run Thursday nights 730-9:30
- It is a CO-ED league
- There will be 4 people on the court at a time (must have at least 1 Female/Male on the sand at a time)
- Max roster size of 5
- There will round robin league play for the majority of the season, playoffs for the last 2 weeks
- There will be a separate recreational and competitive pools
- Maximum of 10 teams to ensure there is no waiting around
How Much Does it cost?
Price is TBD
What do you get with registration?
- 4 months of play
- Team Tank Top
- Prizes for the top 2 teams
- Bragging rights
Yoga on Top of the Mountain
Looking for some group hikes this summer? or perhaps a way to spice up your Yoga this summer? why no do both at the same time? This summer the Fitness Foundation will be hiking 3 different mountains in the over mainland where we will hold a yoga session at the top. The cost for this trip will be a minimum donation of $15 towards the Food Bank.
When Are the Hikes?
- Alder Flats (Golden Ears) on June 10th, 2018 leaving from the trailhead @ 10am
- Elk Mountain (Chilliwack) on July 8th, 2018 leaving from trailhead @10am
- The Chief (Squamish) on August 19th, 2018 leaving from trailhead @10am
Who is this Hike for?
This hike is open to both the public and members of the FItness Foundation. The difficulty of these hikes vary with Alder fFats being easy to moderate and Elk and the Chief being moderate to difficult. For safety and in order to keep the group together, participants are required to be capable running for 15 minutes without rest.